Here are 7 reasons you should attend:
7. Obsessed with SEO and SEM. Take a deep dive into local search, SEO, advanced AdWords, international search or in-house SEO with a pre-conference workshop. See the schedule.
6. See breathtaking sights. SMX Advanced is happening at the Bell Harbor International Conference Center in Seattle. Take in the beautiful sights of the waterfront from this world-class facility.
5. Stay connected and fully fueled. Free WiFi, hot lunches and snacks are all part of the SMX experience.
4. Learn about new technologies and tools. Demos and solutions from more than 40 leading vendors will help target your audience, convert visitors to buyers and maximize ROI. Get maximum exposure to Premier Sponsors Google and Bing and other exhibitors during refreshment breaks and our highly anticipated expo hall reception.
3. Meet top search marketing influencers. You’ll get exclusive face time with renowned speakers and the Search Engine Land team. They’ve shared their knowledge and wisdom with you virtually — now meet them in person!
2. Networking with the best in the business. Meet others just like you who share the same passion and energy for tackling complex challenges in SEO and SEM. You’ll participate in multiple networking events like SMX After Dark, sponsored by Bing and Janes of Digital, and you’ll be part of the kickoff at the SMX Meet & Greet on the rooftop at Bell Harbor.
1. Get tactics you won’t learn anywhere else. More than 35 presentations and keynotes featuring brand and agency search marketers will reveal advanced tactics in SEO, PPC, social, mobile and analytics you won’t hear anywhere else. See the agenda at a glance.
Best rates are available through June 20.
Register now for an All Access Pass and get all of these benefits for just $1,995, a $300 savings compared to on-site rates. Or upgrade to an All Access + Workshop combo pass for just $1,000 more.
The investment will have an immediate impact on your SEO and SEM efforts. You’ll be satisfied. We guarantee it.
SMX Advanced has sold out for the past 10 years, so be sure to reserve your seat today!
P.S. You’ll find this info useful:
Bring your colleagues and save more with team discounts.
Just want to network and meet the vendors? Our networking pass may be the right fit.
Have additional questions? We can help! Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (877) 242-5242, Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. ET.