Dr. Richard Qian from the Microsoft Bing Index & Knowledge Team announced some major updates to Satori, Bing’s version of Google’s knowledge graph.
The updates are vast and incredibly smart, making the Bing knowledge repository a lot more useful and interactive.
The new features include:
- Links to TED Talks when people searches return the talks
- Audio to listen to famous speeches and national anthems
- Links to online courses at some universities
- University rankings
- Scientific topics explanations
- Snapshots of historic events
- Place to People relationships, so when you search for a place, related people show
- Animal information
- Natural language question and answers
- Quick way to discover and download apps and software
Here are some screen shots showing off some of these features:
For more details on Bing’s knowledge repository, see our Satori category.