You’ll Learn Paid, Earned & Owned Tactics to Foster Engagement, Drive Sales & Achieve Your 2015 Marketing Objectives
With over 200 million users and 55 million photos posted daily, Instagram is the fastest growing social network. Since being acquired by Yahoo in May, Tumblr has seen growth of 40%, with 420 million users and double the number of blogs.
Attend SMX Social Media Marketing and learn proven tactics for capitalizing on these emerging social channels. You’ll also get Facebook, Twitter and Google+ methods and strategies for driving traffic, increasing conversions and hitting your 2015 marketing goals.
Here’s why you should join us for SMX Social Media Marketing November 19-20 in Las Vegas:
- Focused and concentrated: In just 2 days you’ll get paid, earned and owned tactics for driving engagement with content marketing, managing communities and turning followers into customers. See the agenda.
- Expert speakers: More than 40 social marketing experts from respected brands and agencies will share what’s worked for them, and how it can work for you.
- Intimate setting: The conference setting provides face-to-face speaker access, engaging Q&A and valuable networking opportunities with all participants.
- Tweeting For Champions: From fan engagement to brand news-jacking, there’s much to be learned about managing a community of brand loyalists from the sports and entertainment world. Don’t miss this panel featuring social media managers from the Boston Red Sox and the L.A. Kings hockey club.
Register now and get two days of actionable content and invaluable networking for only $1595! We’re confident you’ll be satisfied with SMX Social Media Marketing. We guarantee it.
Additional information you may find helpful…
- Send your team and save an additional 15-35%!
- Take a deep dive at our workshops on November 18! We’ve got full-day seminars on content marketing, social marketing for in-housers, advanced AdWords buying and social content distribution. Details here.
- Just getting started? Get all the basics by attending Marketing Land’s Social Media Boot Camp.
The post Get What’s New/What Works at SMX Social Media Marketing appeared first on Search Engine Land.