Google has added some new features to the Google My Business API. They are now up to version 3.1 and in that upgrade they added several features. The Google My Business API lets businesses quickly update their Google Maps listings programmatically.
The upgrade includes:
- Notifications: You can now subscribe to push notifications for new reviews.
- Maps URLs: Google Maps URLs are included in location responses allowing users to easily link to Google Maps.
- Location States: Additional Location States indicating when the listing is published, disabled, pending verification.
- Reopen Flag: canReopen flag indicates permanently closed locations that can be reopened vs. those that cannot.
- Attributes: Support for URL and Enum attributes.
- Category Endpoint: Get a list of supported categories by country and language (replaces csv files).
Mike Blumenthal has some more insights on his blog.
The post Google My Business API adds features in version 3.1 appeared first on Search Engine Land.