SMX East is the largest gathering of search marketers of the year. Here are just a few of the reasons they flock to Manhattan…and why you should too!
10) You’re in charge. Choose from 50+ sessions on paid search, SEO, mobile search, social, analytics and more. With so many exciting sessions to choose from, you’ll never be stuck in a session that doesn’t interest you! See the agenda.
9) 5-star speakers. Over 150 marketing professionals from well-known brands and prestigious agencies will share insights and best practices.
8) Innovative tactics. Search marketing is constantly evolving, and SMX East has you covered with the latest tactics. See the conference preview.
7) Keynote is key. Join in as keynote presenter Brad Bender from the Google Display Network reveals how the evolution of display and programmatic advertising affects search.
6) Independent experts program this conference. SMX East is programmed by the editors of Search Engine Land, the publication of record for search marketers. Their involvement means you’ll hear about trending topics from independent voices. You won’t be hearing sales pitches, because unlike many other events our editors don’t have software or agency services to sell.
5) Make career-expanding connections. Connect with fellow attendees, speakers and exhibitors at networking functions including the Meet & Greet, networking lunches, Birds of a Feather Tables, Janes of Digital, and more. Check out our networking functions.
4) Discover useful tools and services. Meet vendors offering profit-driving and time-saving products and services. See who’s exhibiting.
3) Dive deep. Extend your knowledge by adding a pre-conference workshop focusing on SEO, Advanced AdWords, psychographic social, local or international search. Get the workshop descriptions here.
1) An outstanding value. Enjoy three days of sessions, networking, clinics and keynotes – all at discounted early bird rates.
Bonus Reason: Celebrate excellence in SEO and SEM at the Search Engine Land Awards: The Landys, an evening of fun and excitement benefiting two outstanding charities! In addition to the awards ceremony, we’ll have an open bar, live music and snacks. A $75 donation is required. All profits go to charity!
Early bird rates expire Saturday. Register today and pay just $1695 for an All Access pass, a $200 savings from on-site rates. Upgrade to an All Access + Workshop pass and save $400.
Divide and conquer the event with your team! Learn how you can score discounts up to 20% with our team rates.
Rates increase Saturday. Don’t delay. Register now!