Ask a search marketer what they love – and hate – about their job and you’ll likely hear “it’s always changing.” Next Tuesday, Google plans to roll out its latest algorithm, which will reward mobile-friendly sites. Will “mobilegeddon” rival the impact of Panda and Penguin on your rank? What steps do you need to take to be truly effective at mobile SEO?
At SMX Advanced, we’ll tackle the important and meaningful topics without the hype, or getting bogged down explaining the basics. If you’re an advanced SEO, paid search or social media marketer, SMX Advanced is for you.
Here’s what you get by attending:
- 30+ sessions and keynotes featuring accomplished marketers revealing tactics you won’t hear discussed anywhere else. Check out the agenda.
- In-person access to speakers and the SMX team at multiple networking and Q&A opportunities.
- In-depth workshops June 4th allow you to sharpen your SEO skills, seize international opportunities, tackle in-house SEO issues, master AdWords, recharge your local search efforts or boost your social PPC and display ad results.
- Face time with over 35 leading solutions providers that will help target your audience, convert visitors to buyers and maximize ROI. Meet Premier sponsors Bing, Doubleclick, Google, Marchex and Yahoo, Gold sponsors BrightEdge, Bruce Clay Inc., Page One Power and Yext, and many more.
- You’ll be satisfied, we guarantee it. 98% of attendees recommend SMX Advanced to their colleagues!
- Conveniences to keep you connected and fueled – wifi, hot lunches and snacks all included.
Register now and take advantage of the $1795 Early Bird rate. Don’t wait! Over half the tickets available are gone. Secure your spot today!
The post Noteworthy, No Hype – What to Expect at SMX Advanced in Seattle appeared first on Search Engine Land.