Below is what happened in search today, as reported on Search Engine Land and from other places across the web.
From Search Engine Land:
- Don’t miss MarTech Europe next week. Hope to see you there!
Oct 24, 2016 by Scott Brinker
I’m sure you’ve seen that MarTech Europe is next week, 1-2 November, in London. I wanted to reach out one last time to invite you to join us and remind you of the great things to look forward to at MarTech Europe.
- Bing Ads rolls out a new, more comprehensive campaign setup process
Oct 24, 2016 by Ginny Marvin
The new workflow offers more access to features and functionality during the initial setup.
- A successful SEO program starts with the right budget
Oct 24, 2016 by Digital Marketing Depot
In order to maintain dominance in the search engines, and content marketing in general, businesses must be able to understand the balance of costs, quality and outcomes to rank for valuable keywords.
- Using PPC brand protection to decrease campaign costs by 51%
Oct 24, 2016 by Lori Weiman
Columnist Lori Weiman makes the case for why it’s worth seriously focusing on — and defending — your own branded terms in paid search.
- SEO on a budget: How a small manufacturer started a program from scratch
Oct 24, 2016 by Dianna Huff
Think you don’t have the resources for an effective SEO program? Think again! Columnist Dianna Huff shares a case study detailing how a small business was able to make big gains with a limited budget.
- Antoni van Leeuwenhoek Google Doodle marks Father of Microbiology’s 384th birthday
Oct 24, 2016 by Amy Gesenhues
Designed by Doodler Gerben Steenks, today’s Doodle pays tribute to the Dutch scientist credited with being the world’s first microbiologist.
Recent Headlines From Marketing Land, Our Sister Site Dedicated To Internet Marketing:
Search News From Around The Web:
Local & Maps
SEM / Paid Search
The post SearchCap: Bing Ads new campaign setup process, SEO on a budget & today’s Google Doodle appeared first on Search Engine Land.