Below is what happened in search today, as reported on Search Engine Land and from other places across the web.
From Search Engine Land:
- Bing Ads testing Social Extensions: Link search ads to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr
Mar 18, 2016 by Ginny Marvin
The new ad extension is in beta in the US.
- Doodle 4 Google 2016 student winner pays tribute to her African heritage
Mar 21, 2016 by Amy Gesenhues
Washington, D.C. 10th grader says she wanted her artwork not only to turn heads, but souls, as well.
- Why costs for local SEO campaigns vary
Mar 21, 2016 by Jenny Foster
Looking to purchase local SEO services, but wondering about the value of different tiers of service? Columnist Jenny Foster breaks it down.
- 5 dos and don’ts of managing a new international PPC account
Mar 21, 2016 by Pauline Jakober
Never managed an international PPC account before? Columnist Pauline Jakober provides tips and advice on how to handle this new challenge.
- Google’s right-side Adpocalypse: What really happened (DATA)
Mar 21, 2016 by Larry Kim
When Google changed its SERP display last month to eliminate ads in the right rail, many search marketers panicked. Now that the change has been live for a while, columnist Larry Kim looks at the data to determine what, if any, damage occurred.
- Vernal Equinox Google doodle welcomes the first day of spring
Mar 20, 2016 by Amy Gesenhues
The animated doodle has replaced Google’s logo on many of its home pages in the Northern Hemisphere, leading to a search for “vernal equinox.”
Recent Headlines From Marketing Land, Our Sister Site Dedicated To Internet Marketing:
Search News From Around The Web:
SEM / Paid Search
The post SearchCap: Bing Ads social extensions, Google Adpocalypse & more appeared first on Search Engine Land.