Below is what happened in search today, as reported on Search Engine Land and from other places across the web.
From Search Engine Land:
- Bing Predictions Tackles The NFL, Likes The Broncos, Colts, Packers & Seahawks
Having done pretty well with predictions for basketball, tennis and soccer, Bing turns its prediction engine loose on the upcoming NFL season.
- Driving Growth With Marketing Automation – September 9 Webcast
Essential strategies for using marketing technology to drive more revenue, reduce costs, and improve overall ROI.
- Yahoo Follows Google In Building Out Local Search Marketing Reseller Program
As Yahoo has turned Gemini into a more expansive search marketing platform, it has also expanded the ways the platform is being sold. The company is expanding and adding resellers to its Preferred Partner Program.
- India A Second Front In Google’s Antitrust Battles With Foreign Regulators
While Google’s antitrust investigation in Europe has received considerable attention, a similar ongoing investigation in India has received far less coverage.
- 3 Steps To Find And Block Bad Bots
Is your Web analytics data being skewed by bot visits to your site? If so, columnist Ben Goodsell has the solution.
- 6 Non-SEO Tools You Should Be Using For SEO
You’ve read tons of reviews for the most common SEO tools, but what about other tools that can assist in your daily SEO efforts? Columnist Brian Patterson shares his favorites.
- “US Tennis Open Results” Google Logo Delivers Search For Start Of Today’s US Open Tournament
Having won this year’s Australian Open, French Open and Wimbledon, Serena Williams could be the next Grand Slam winner by tournament’s end.
Recent Headlines From Marketing Land, Our Sister Site Dedicated To Internet Marketing:
Search News From Around The Web:
SEM / Paid Search
The post SearchCap: Bing Predictions Tackles The NFL, Yahoo Expands Gemini & Blocking Bad Bots appeared first on Search Engine Land.