Below is what happened in search today, as reported on Search Engine Land and from other places across the web.
From Search Engine Land:
- SEOs, SEMs, Analysts & Developers: Teams Save Up To 20% At SMX West
Nov 30, 2015 by Search Engine Land
Do you manage the search marketing team at your company or agency? Sister site Search Engine Land’s SMX West is the ultimate team-building experience. There members will get must-know SEO, SEM, mobile and conversion optimization tactics at more than 50 sessions and from 100 expert presenters.
- Avoid Hurdles When Working With Multiple Agencies
Nov 30, 2015 by Pauline Jakober
Columnist Pauline Jakober discusses how to work through common issues that arise when clients employ multiple agencies.
- How To Build Author Rank Without Google Authorship
Nov 30, 2015 by Tony Edward
Google’s Authorship program may be dead, but that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t work on building your authority. Columnist Tony Edward explains.
- Google Is Testing A Car Loan Calculator Quick Answer Box
Nov 30, 2015 by Barry Schwartz
Google is testing a car loan tool. Will we soon see new ads where Google helps you buy or finance your new car?
- Lucy Maud Montgomery Google Doodle Honors “Anne Of Green Gables” Author On Her 141st Birthday
Nov 30, 2015 by Amy Gesenhues
Inspired by scenes from the bestselling series, today’s L.M. Montgomery logo is sure to charm bookworms around the world.
- Why Everyone Should Be Moving To HTTP/2
Nov 27, 2015 by Patrick Stox
A Google spokesperson recently revealed that GoogleBot will soon support HTTP/2. Columnist Patrick Stox explains what this is and what it means for SEOs.
- Search In Pics: GoogleBot In Snow, Google Pet Toys & John Mueller In Star Wars
Nov 27, 2015 by Barry Schwartz
In this week’s Search In Pictures, here are the latest images culled from the web, showing what people eat at the search engine companies, how they play, who they meet, where they speak, what toys they have and more.
- Thanksgiving Google Doodle Features “Three Sisters” Of North American Crops: Corn, Beans & Squash
Nov 26, 2015 by Amy Gesenhues
Google shared initial sketches of today’s Thanksgiving Day logo created by guest Doodler Julia Cone.
Recent Headlines From Marketing Land, Our Sister Site Dedicated To Internet Marketing:
Search News From Around The Web:
SEM / Paid Search
The post SearchCap: Building Author Rank, Google’s Car Loan Calculator & L.M. Montgomery Google Doodle appeared first on Search Engine Land.