Below is what happened in search today, as reported on Search Engine Land and from other places across the Web.
From Search Engine Land:
- Marketer’s Guide: Enterprise Paid Media Campaign Management Platforms
Oct 19, 2015 by Search Engine Land
Do you need an paid media campaign management platform?
- 2015 Doodle 4 Google Contest Asks Students To Create A “What Makes Me… Me” Google Logo
Oct 19, 2015 by Amy Gesenhues
In a new twist, this year’s competition is opening its doors to any medium: “Students can cook, build, cut, spin, paint, or mold their doodle.”
- Think Differently About RLSA & Boost Your Conversion Volume
Oct 19, 2015 by Susan Waldes
How can you unlock the full potential of Remarketing Lists for Search Ads? Columnist Susan Waldes says the key is to consider audience intent.
- Google Releases Waze Version 4.0 For iOS Users; Android Coming Soon
Oct 19, 2015 by Barry Schwartz
Version 4.0 of Waze brings a new cleaner design, easier navigation, reporting, sharing and more to the popular navigation app.
- Young Consumers Read More Reviews & Are More likely To Write Reviews
Oct 19, 2015 by Myles Anderson
Columnist Myles Anderson shares key findings from a recent BrightLocal survey on the effects of age on consumption of online reviews.
- Google’s PC Market Share Off Its Peak, Yet Company Seeing More Searches Than Ever
Oct 17, 2015 by Greg Sterling
Yesterday, comScore released its September 2015 search engine rankings for the US market. There was almost no change in position or share from August. Google’s share hovers at just below 64 percent. However, a year ago, Google was at 67.3 percent, and Yahoo was at 10 percent. Today, Yahoo is at 12.6 percent. Google’s intervening losses […]
Recent Headlines From Marketing Land, Our Sister Site Dedicated To Internet Marketing:
Search News From Around The Web:
Local & Maps
SEM / Paid Search
The post SearchCap: comScore Search Report, Waze Update & Google 4 Doodle appeared first on Search Engine Land.