Below is what happened in search today, as reported on Search Engine Land and from other places across the web.
From Search Engine Land:
- New ‘Call-Only’ Ad Types Arrives In Google AdWords To Make Mobile Easier
A new ad type will give mobile-centric marketers the ability to set up phone call conversion only campaigns.
- Search In Pics: Google Glass Book, Android Mobile & Pebble Beach Box Seats
In this week’s Search In Pictures, here are the latest images culled from the web, showing what people eat at the search engine companies, how they play, who they meet, where they speak, what toys they have, and more. Google Doodle On Cupcakes: Source: Google+ Google Glass Vol 001 Book: Source: SER Comments NFC-Enabled Android […]
- Yahoo Wants To Syndicate Search To 600,000 Mobile Apps
Flurry gives Yahoo massive mobile reach and developer access.
- 5 Techniques To Safely Get Links In 2015
Link building is important, but it can be dangerous if you don’t know what you’re doing. Today, columnist Neil Patel shares his white hat link building tips.
- Google’s New Hacked Classifier Misclassifies Some Web Sites As Hacked
Many web sites this morning noticed Google labeled their sites as being hacked and dangerous in the search results. The issue was not with their web sites but rather the Google hacked sites classifier.
Recent Headlines From Marketing Land, Our Sister Site Dedicated To Internet Marketing:
Search News From Around The Web:
Local & Maps
SEM / Paid Search
- .gb.com Domain Names Are Now Toxic, bluelogicdigital.co.uk
- 18 Experts Reveal Their Top SEO Strategies for 2015, ignitevisibility.com
- 4 SEO Friends: Strategy, UX, Creative, Development, www.practicalecommerce.com
- GoogleBot Crawling Too Hard & Much? Report The Issue To Google., Search Engine Roundtable
- Hiring Someone To Do SEO – What Questions To Ask, Bing ads Blog
- Is Rank Tracking Still Important?, SEMrush Blog
- The Evolution of SEO? Customer Experiences as Content, www.marketingprofs.com
- The Power of Specificity: How to Rank Higher Using Long-Tail Keywords, www.impactbnd.com
The post SearchCap: Google AdWords “Call-Only” Ads, Link Building Techniques & Google Misclassifies Websites As Hacked appeared first on Search Engine Land.