Below is what happened in search today, as reported on Search Engine Land and from other places across the web.
From Search Engine Land:
- Search Engine Land’s Top 10 News Stories Of 2015: Google’s Quality Update, Mobilegeddon, RankBrain & More
Dec 23, 2015 by Matt McGee
Our annual year-in-review coverage starts with a look at the most popular news stories we covered in 2015.
- Can You Guess What Was The Most Shared AdWords Content In 2015?
Dec 23, 2015 by Frederick Vallaeys
Columnist Frederick Vallaeys recaps the hottest AdWords articles of the year based on social share data from BuzzSumo. How many have you read?
- Expand Your Search Presence With External Sites
Dec 23, 2015 by Dan Bagby
Search engine optimization (SEO) is about more than your website. Columnist Dan Bagby explains how to optimize content on external web properties to help boost your organic search presence.
- Report: Top Domains In Google With Winners & Losers For 2015
Dec 23, 2015 by Barry Schwartz
Moz has published the top domains ranking in Google in 2015, including winners, losers and most improved.
- ‘Tis The Season! For Holiday Google Doodles Of Papercraft Models & Cutouts
Dec 23, 2015 by Amy Gesenhues
Today marks day one of Google’s 2015 Holiday Doodle series.
- Bait & Switch Hacking Is Gaining Top Rankings In Google
Dec 22, 2015 by Danny Sullivan
Hackers are injecting content into websites to get Google visitors, then redirecting them elsewhere.
Recent Headlines From Marketing Land, Our Sister Site Dedicated To Internet Marketing:
Search News From Around The Web:
Local & Maps
SEM / Paid Search
The post SearchCap: Google Hack, Top Ranking Domains & Our Top Stories appeared first on Search Engine Land.