Below is what happened in search today, as reported on Search Engine Land and from other places across the web.
From Search Engine Land:
- The real impact of Google’s new paid search ad layout on organic search
Mar 29, 2016 by Winston Burton
We’ve heard a lot about how Google’s changes to its paid ad display might impact advertisers, but what about those focused on organic search? Columnist Winston Burton discusses the impact on SEOs.
- Manual link building’s 7 worst outreach offenses
Mar 29, 2016 by Julie Joyce
Are you making mistakes with your link-building outreach? Columnist Julie Joyce lists what she considers to be the 7 worst outreach violations.
- Google images can now be saved on desktop & accessed via a mobile device
Mar 28, 2016 by Amy Gesenhues
After launching the image-saving feature on mobile last November, Google now lets logged-in users save images on desktop.
- Learn cutting-edge strategies & tactics in earned, owned and paid social media marketing at SocialPro
Mar 29, 2016 by Search Engine Land
Join professional social media marketers just like you learning the latest ROI-driven tactics at Marketing Land’s SocialPro, June 20–21 in Seattle, WA. We’ve changed the date and location of this event based on your feedback to help you get a head start with your campaigns and end-of-year planning. Whether you practice earned, owned or paid social […]
Recent Headlines From Marketing Land, Our Sister Site Dedicated To Internet Marketing:
Search News From Around The Web:
Local & Maps
- 8 SEO KPIs You Should Know And Act On Right Now, verticalmeasures.com
- Early Signs Of A Google Update; Can It Be Penguin?, Search Engine Roundtable
- Google SEO Certification: Why Doesn’t It Exist?, Stone Temple
- Google: isSimilarTo Not The Same As Canonicals, Search Engine Roundtable
- How to Create AMP Pages in Drupal With Official Module, thesempost.com
- Local Business SEO: How To Drive More Leads by Optimizing for the Entire Page, ahrefs.com
- Meta Tags: Writing Meta Data for Search Results & CTRs, thesempost.com
- The Guide to International Website Expansion: Hreflang, ccTLDs, & More!, Moz
- Understanding the Relationship Between SEO and Slideshare, KoMarketing
SEM / Paid Search
The post SearchCap: Google image saving, link building outreach & more appeared first on Search Engine Land.