Below is what happened in search today, as reported on Search Engine Land and from other places across the web.
From Search Engine Land:
- Google: 82% Of Super Bowl Ad Searches Happened On Mobile, Up From 70%
Feb 8, 2016 by Ginny Marvin
Ads drove more than 7.5 million incremental searches for Super Bowl advertisers.
- MarTech Rates Increase Saturday. Save $350 — Register Now!
Feb 8, 2016 by Search Engine Land
Join innovators and main street brands pioneering marketing technology at MarTech: The Marketing Tech Conference. Save $350 on your ticket by registering this week! Attend for: Sessions, panels and keynotes featuring senior-level marketers who are driving the organizational changes necessary for their companies to thrive in this age of technology-powered marketing. See the agenda. Presenters […]
- Yahoo To Close BOSS (Build Your Own Search Service) Next Month
Feb 8, 2016 by Barry Schwartz
Yahoo to close yet another search service: Yahoo BOSS is closing March 31, 2016.
- Do SEOs At Larger Agencies Earn More Than Those At Smaller Agencies?
Feb 8, 2016 by Myles Anderson
Local search practitioners, how do you stack up to your peers in the industry? Columnist Myles Anderson sheds some light on this topic based on data from BrightLocal’s recent annual Local SEO Industry Survey.
- The Local Data Ecosystem Just Got A Little More Eco-Friendly
Feb 8, 2016 by Christian Ward
Google recently introduced the Google My Business API, but what does this mean for local business marketers? Columnist Christian Ward of Yext explains.
- Lunar New Year Google Doodle Welcomes In The Year Of The Fire Monkey
Feb 8, 2016 by Amy Gesenhues
Based on the Chinese Zodiac, the monkey sign is associated with a quick-wit and intellect.
Recent Headlines From Marketing Land, Our Sister Site Dedicated To Internet Marketing:
Search News From Around The Web:
SEM / Paid Search
The post SearchCap: Google Super Bowl Searches, Yahoo BOSS & SEO Agencies appeared first on Search Engine Land.