Below is what happened in search today, as reported on Search Engine Land and from other places across the web.
From Search Engine Land:
Recent Headlines From Marketing Land, Our Sister Site Dedicated To Internet Marketing:
Search News From Around The Web:
- Google News Initiative powers digital journalism training for MENA, Google Blog
- PPC Task Checklist, PPC Hero
- SEO for Voice Search: Are We Looking at Optimization the Right Way?, BrightEdge SEO Blog
- 20 SEO Experts Share Advice on Career, Skills and Education in 2018, SEM Rush
- 8 Effective Image SEO Tips Every Digital Marketer Should Know, Cognitive SEO
- Content Pruning: What Is It and Why Is It Important for SEO?, Hallam Internet
- Google Index Status & Index Coverage Reports Are Compiled Slightly Differently, Search Engine Roundtable
- Google: Separate Q&A Pages Can Signal Low Quality, The SEM Post
- The Art and Science of Intelligent Ad Solutions on Bing Ads webcast Q&A, Bing Ads Blog
- Yoast SEO 7.2: Fixes and improvements, Yoast
The post SearchCap: Google’s AMP Project, John Harrison Google doodle & more appeared first on Search Engine Land.