Below is what happened in search today, as reported on Search Engine Land and from other places across the web.
From Search Engine Land:
Recent Headlines From Marketing Land, Our Sister Site Dedicated To Internet Marketing:
Search News From Around The Web:
SEM / Paid Search
- Google’s Knowledge Cards, SEO By The Sea
- A Simple Seasonal SEO Schedule For Special Events, www.searchenginejournal.com
- How Long Should A Blog Post Be?, koozai.com
- How to Attribute Correct Currency Type in Google Search Results with Rich Snippets, The SEM Post
- International SEO Strategy Guide & Flowchart, www.portent.com
- Miva Merchant SEO Review, What You Need to Know, ignitevisibility.com
- Popular SEO Tracking Tools Prepare For Mobile Algorithm: Moz & SearchMetrics, Search Engine Roundtable
- Talking International SEO with Gabriella Sannino, seocopywriting.com
- The Role of Website Testing in SEO, SEMrush Blog
- Turning Transactional Queries Into Brand Queries On Google’s Knowledge Graph, Search Engine Roundtable
The post SearchCap: Importance Of XML Sitemaps, “Relevance” Of Citations More Important Than “Authority” & More appeared first on Search Engine Land.