Below is what happened in search today, as reported on Search Engine Land and from other places across the web.
From Search Engine Land:
Recent Headlines From Marketing Land, Our Sister Site Dedicated To Internet Marketing:
Search News From Around The Web:
- Cleaning Up The SEO Industry, koozai.com
- Content Marketing Focus Revives Agency SEO Efforts, Revenues, Ad Age
- Death to Wishy-Washy Reports: Simple Edits to Put the Authority Back in Your Writing, Moz
- Dynamically Added Meta Data Indexed By Google Crawlers, Simo Ahava’s blog
- How to do SEO Outreach in 2015: Strategies that Work, SEMrush Blog
- In 2015, Your Job As An SEO Should Be Just SEO, joehall.me
- Panda Remediation and CMS Limitations – 5 Problems You Might Encounter, Search Engine Watch
- Watch Google When They Don’t Have Authority To Share SEO Problems, Search Engine Roundtable
- What you Need to do on Twitter to Rank Better on Google, Ignite Visibility
SEM / Paid Search
The post SearchCap: Udi Manber Leaves Google, Bing Ads Mom’s Day & No Panda & Penguin Whitelists appeared first on Search Engine Land.