The second-annual U.S. Search Awards were handed out last night during Pubcon Las Vegas. The awards were presented to agencies and individuals for outstanding achievements in the US search and digital marketing industries.
Entries were judged by a panel of search industry experts such as David Szetela, CEO of FMB Media, Anne Kennedy, Managing Partner of Beyond Ink, Shari Thurow, Founder of Omni Marketing Interactive, Marty Weintraub, Founder and Evangelist of aimClear and Brett Tabke, CEO of Pubcon.
Elite SEM won for Best Agency for the second year. Duane Forrester, who runs Bing’s Webmaster Program, was this year’s recipient of the Search Personality of the Year Award. The Absolut Company was the Grand Prix winner for SEO on AbsoultDrinks.com.
Below is the complete list of winners:
- Best Agency: Elite SEM
- Best In-House Team: AOL – GSD Audience Development Team
- Best Consultant: Motoko Hunt – International Search Marketer, AJPR LLC
- Young Search Professional of the Year: Katie Donabedian – Digital Marketing Specialist, Walker Sands Digital
- U.S. Search Personality of the Year: Duane Forrester – Bing
- Grand Prix: The Absolut Company – AbsolutDrinks.com SEO
- Best Mobile Campaign: 360i & Red Roof Inn – Turning Flight Cancellations into Hotel Reservations
- Best PPC Campaign: Point It – Microsoft Store Global Campaign Expansion
- Best SEO Campaign: Portent – RealTruck.com – SEO Campaign
- Best Integrated Campaign: Zenni Optical – Integrated Online Marketing Campaign – Managed By Wpromote
- Innovation: Adobe Media Optimizer
- Best PPC Management Software: Marin Software – Online Advertising Management Platform
- Best SEO Software: Searchmetrics Suite – The Global Search Experience Optimization Platform
- Best Use of Search – Retail: The Absolut Company – AbsolutDrinks.com SEO
- Best Use of Search – Finance: Inbound Marketing Campaign for Acquisition & Funding Services (AFS) – Mannix Marketing
- Best Use of Search – Travel/Leisure: Havas Media – Leveraging Technology to Beat Inflation
- Best Local Campaign: RKG & Bealls Florida – Increasing Market Share by Effectively Capturing Local Demand
- Best Low Budget Campaign: Webspec Design – Strauss Security Solutions SEO Campaign
- Best Use of PR in a Search Campaign: Walker Sands Digital – Mobile Traffic Report
- Use of Social Media in a Search Campaign: Kenshoo, Facebook & Experian – Finding the Sweet Spot for Search and Social Investment
The post U.S. Search Award Winners Announced appeared first on Search Engine Land.